Monday at 10:01pm
19,667 notes /
fatassvegan:


samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!
Friday at 9:33pm
60,741 notes /
Thursday at 3:46am
1,780 notes /
Thursday at 3:44am
74,994 notes /
Thursday at 3:30am
3,361 notes /
Tuesday at 9:11pm
427 notes /
Tuesday at 9:09pm
1,331 notes /
Monday at 7:46pm
174,519 notes /
Monday at 7:45pm
207,978 notes /
Monday at 4:23pm
287,819 notes /